AWARENESS-RAISING YOUTH CAMPAIGN AGAINST SEXUAL VIOLENCE
REACT-ACT-PREVENT SEXUAL VIOLENCE
Gather a group of friends, team up, prepare your own transcript, music and lyrics and make an innovative video against sexual violence.
How to publish your video:
1. Create your video with your friends, classmates, colleagues, ...: The video, in English or your native language, should be innovative, creative and original!
2. Post your video on your social media account (either on Facebook, Instagram and or Twitter)
3. LIKE and TAG the page of the campaign
- Facebook @ReactActPreventSV
- Instagram @ReactActPreventSV
- Twitter @ReactActPrevent
4. At the same time copy and paste this text, including at end of the post the hashtags #Teamupchallenge #reactactprevent #stopsexualviolence
Goal and Aims of the Campaign :
The #TeamupChallenge aims to raise awareness of how to React, Act and Prevent Sexual Violence.
• to make young people around Europe create an innovative video against sexual violence, using their own words and creativity;
• to initiate a strong and ongoing online awareness-raising and prevention wave against sexual violence, attracting the interest of people all around Europe,
• to encourage, invite and challenge youth NGOs, from Europe and the rest of the world, to contribute towards initiating a strong European prevention movement against sexual violence,
• to foster co-operation, involvement and support by other community stakeholders, including public authorities and educational institutes.
The team-up challenge will be implemented between may and june 2019.
The Campaign is implemented within the framework of the project React-Act-Prevent Sexual Violence Through Youth Workfunded by the Erasmus+, Action K2 Strategic Partnership for Youth, and is being implemented in five EU countries: Cyprus, Greece, Poland, France (including Martinique) and Spain. The Challenge will run simultaneously in all five participating countries.