This project comes as continuation and follow-up of a previous project in
which Y-E-N and other partners discovered, tested and validated innovative and
creative digital tools such as digital storytelling and talent approach: "Angle
It Right: New Perspectives on young people with fewer opportunities" (2016).
The aim of this strategic partnership is therefore to experiment, share and
confront practices on innovative, digital and creative methods and tools to
foster youth empowerment and social inclusion of young people with fewer
opportunities / in vulnerable situations.
- To explore the benefits, challenges, and ethical considerations of digital tools
when working with young people with fewer opportunities and in vulnerable
- To promote the added value of digital tools in youth work;
- To develop digital competences of youth workers by training them on the use
of digital storytelling and talent approach with young people with fewer
- To create a safe space for young people with fewer opportunities to reflect on
their own life story, train them to storytelling techniques and media literacy and
empower them to show their potential;
- To inform young people with fewer opportunities about their rights, empower
them to stand for these rights and get motivation for change;
- To build capacity of the participating organisations and provide networking and
peer-learning opportunities between them.